Yes I know I missed yesterday...
I went to the Dr yesterday. My TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) is at 114.65 - it is supposed to be between 0.35 and 5.5! That means that my Thyroid is not responding (kinda like the heart responds to the pacemaker to beat, the Thyroid responds to this hormone to function). I need to go for an ultrasound on my thyroid to see what it is doing (if anything) and he increased my medication. However, now I know why my skin is so parched and why my hair is falling out and, possibly, why my pain levels are so high, and why I am so blessed TIRED all the time...
After the Dr's appointment I picked up AL at work and we went to Gerladine and Cooper's because Al was helping move their son out into his own apartment. (That was the shortest move EVER! One half ton truck load!) We came back, and I was dead on my feet so I went to bed for a nap. Well, by now, you should know how my naps go. I got up at 10:00 to actually get ready for bed and Go to bed.
Not a very exciting day. I think the most exciting part was putting on a pair of crop pants I inherited from Geraldine's daughter that are size 11! YAY ME!
Today is not shaping up to be very exciting either, but I will have to let you know later on...
CIAO for now...
Have a Bright, BRIGHT, Sunshiney Day... I am! For a change!
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
1 comment:
I am sorry to hear about your thyroid, but it is good that you got it checked out so that you can get it fixed up.
Keep rested, you!
xo
Post a Comment