With my daughter and my niece Sandy (who came all the way from the Valley to join us - thanks Sandy!)
Queenie treated ME to a movie with her birthday money. We saw Shrek the Third. It was pretty cute, but my favorite is still the first one, I think. My favorites are always the first ones. We had fun though. Queenie is in bed, Sandy is on her way home, and I am getting ready for bed.
I figured out why my computer had no sound, and I fixed it all by myself (following the "help" section), so now MSN beeps at me when I have a message...
That was, more or less, my day. I did go get Al from work at noon, but other than that, I fixed the computer and went to the movie. Now I am going to shower and go to bed and read myself to sleep.
Good night everyone.
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
1 comment:
Awww... that was so nice of Victoria. Mother-Daughter dates are something I am looking very forward to... along with LOTS of shopping! ;)
(I want to see Shrek the Third too)
Post a Comment