Alright, ladies and gentlemen, let's see who'll win the prize for keepin' their
cool. Simon says everybody down on the floor. If nobody loses their head, then
nobody loses their head. You sir... You do the honors. Just empty that cash into
this bag and you'll have an amazing story to tell all your friends. If not,
you'll have a tag on your toe. You decide.
Thelma and Louise, of course! Al enticed me with the movie so I would shut down Facebook and cuddle with him and watch it. It is still a WICKED movie! And Brad Pitt is still hot, even though the rest of us got old in 20~some years...
That was the highlight of my day. Cuddling on the sofa watching a favorite movie with my Sweetie.
Now it is almost time to go upstairs, have a shower and finish my lesson for tomorrow.
If you are one of those unfortunate souls who has not seen Thelma and Louise before (or even in a very long time!), I recommend watching it. It is still an awesome movie.
Night All...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
Life As I Know It

4 comments:
hehe... how long did it take you to find the Brad Pitt pic?? ;)
Not long - simple search of Thelma and Louise and there he was. It really is from the movie - when he was giving his disertation of armed robbery... LOL
:) Sounds like a fun night. I've never seen that movie. If Brad Pitt's in it, though, I might have to. ;)
Oh yes Kelly - you have to. It's excellent!
Missed you this morning.
Post a Comment