Last night I ended up going over to Andrea's for her birthday party for a little while. Got home just before midnight. Could not sleep. It hurt every time I tried to move.
At 4:30AM, Cooper called to see if Geraldine called here when she arrived in Newfoundland. THEN he called again at 6:30AM, and I don't even know why... All I know is it was near impossible to get any sleep!
Today was beautiful and warm and sunny. I went out to try to tan. I do not think I was successful...
We did, however, end up going out on John and Crystal's boat over to the Halifax waterfront. It was really fun! I got to drive the boat!
When we got back (About 10:30PM) we had lobster and quahaugs and BBQ-ed chicken at their place. I have a pot of quahaugs to shuck tomorrow and freeze for a chowder. I hope I am not too tired in the morning for church, but as I feel right now, I could sleep for a week!
So, there is my day in short form. Sorry it was not very witty or clever. I am just plain too tired!
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
2 comments:
sounds like you've had a really great weekend! YAY!
Hey. Miss you!! Maybe one day we'll see each other again **wistful sigh**
Post a Comment