What a bath can do... I feel so much better now. Probably venting a little didn't hurt either.
Today was such a nice day! The sun was shining, my flowers actually bloomed since this morning (tulips), locked myself out of the house, Geraldine crawled through the bathroom window - IN A SKIRT! Fun times...
I got Queenie's tickets booked for Beauty and the Beast at Neptune Theater. We are going for her birthday present, and we are going to her favorite restaurant - The 5 Fishermen! And Daddy is taking her all by herself to pick out her new dress for the play. (I wish I was getting a new dress!!!)
After I got in my house, I put the roast in the oven, and put in a load of delicates, then went to the Canex for the mail, milk, and pop (you know, the essentials!) On my way home Baby Cory was out in his kiddie pool and Mama was sitting by him looking all motherly and pretty in her pink skirt, so I stopped for a few minutes and took some pictures of him. I just happened to have Tanya's (Peggy's) camera in the truck because I got it from Ibitz to take to the celebrations this weekend and figured I would remember it if it was in the truck... Anyway, I will get them to email them to me. Very VERY cute!
When I came back I hung my clothes on the line. That is my favorite thing to do. Hanging the laundry on the line and bringing it in. It always smells so nice! So I have all my things clean to take to Not-Digby tomorrow.
After they were hung, I decided it was WAY too nice to not be outside, so I took my guitar and my books and I went out on the back patio and played through the exercise book Juliet lent me. They are good exercises. I think I will learn a lot. At least I hope I do. I had thought to take my guitar with me to Brian's, but he said that he is going to ask Rockey to bring me home Sunday on his BIKE, and I do not think I am a rock star and want to sling my VERY pretty, VERY new 12-string over my back and hop on a bike for an hour trip! {But OHHH, it sounds SO fun!}
When Sebastian's Mom brought him to pick up Cody I put the guitar away and went and talked to her while the boys got themselves organized for their sleep over. We talked about flowers and plants and things. I am going to give her some of my ground cover when I get things dug up and moved around.
Then it was time for the men to be home for supper, so I peel some (stinkin', rotten) potatoes, and put the veggies on while Al carved the roast. It was really yummy. Pork tenderloin.
Then after supper, I got in a bit of a funk and posted the not so nice post below, shut everything down, and went and had a long hot bath (in which I fell asleep).
I talked to Frank on Facebook, and to Ibitz and the Princessa on MSN, and now, it is time for bed... At least time to go and get my things together for tomorrow...
Night all... Or Good Morning... Whichever applies... I will try to post from Not- Digby, but can't promise. Don't miss me too much...haha
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
4 comments:
Ok..wow... I am very very glad that I was able to talk to you today and that I am one of the few who are there for you right now and in the very near future when you are going to need it even more. Any night you want company, and as long as I am able, I will be glad to come sleep with Victoria... :) I always have you in my prayers.
At least your comment was on the "nice" one...
Thanks Ibitz...
Welcome Auntie...
I love spending the day outside... that is going to be my next addiction... you??
xo
Post a Comment