Monday, May 14, 2007

PICTURES~FINALLY!!!!

I finally got some pictures loaded. I have more but this thing is SO not co-operative!!!!


This is my newly graduated brother, Pastor Brian Reid, B.A. Th... YAY PASTOR BROTHER BRIAN... ( hope I got those letters right)




Linda, Me, Brian, Rockey, Amy




This is Me and Pastor Brother Brian at his Commissioning Service.


We are all very proud of our brother. The only one if us with a University Degree. I know that if Mom and Dad were still with us, they would be beaming with pride! Congratulations Brian. Forgive us when we still look at you at "our brother", instead of "clergy"...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

5 comments:

April Mullen said...

It was so nice that all of you as siblings could be there for Brian. Family means so much. :)

Lovely pics.

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

And to me, anyway, even more so since our parents are gone. We NEED to stick together and support each other. We NEED EACH OTHER.

Living On The Edge said...

Thank you so much Donna Jean - for everything. The pics are really nice:)

Anonymous said...

That is a really good picture of you, the last one with you and Brian. You are very pretty. I Love you, can't wait to see you at the centre gate at 3:45.

April Mullen said...

awwwwww....*sniff, sniff*... Al is so sweet!