Saturday, May 19, 2007

And The Forecast Is...RAIN! How's You Guess????

Is anyone else sick and TIRED of all this RAIN???? If it doesn't stop I think we just MIGHT need an Ark! I had a little "chat" with God last night, but evidently the guy praying FOR rain must have a SENIORITY! AUGH!!!!!!

I woke up so stiff and so sore that I had to get poor Al to massage my muscles into motion. Then had a shower, took my pain meds and left for the bus station to go get his mother. From there we went to Walmart and I stood in the aisle talking to the woman at the end of my street for about 45 minutes. From Walmart to Penhorn for Dollarama and Sobeys.

Came home, talked to April on MSN. Had supper. Talked to April on MSN.

Now I am writing my Blog, then logging off.

Not very exciting I know. I can't be exciting every DAY!

Night All...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

1 comment:

April Mullen said...

I, certainly, am SIGCK of this weather.

It was exciting enough... more so than mine!