I started out today around 12:30 or so heading down to visit with Wanda. I told her last night I would probably see her today. BUT - I saw Geraldine and the baby leave their driveway so I turned left instead of right to see what they were up to. Turns out they were going as far as Crystal's so the babies could play in the kiddie~pool. So, I sat on the boat trailer and chatted with Geraldine and Crystal and watched the babies play.
Geraldine and I planned that I would bring my chicken to her house for supper because the BBQ scares me, and I was heading home. I told her that if she decided to go out this afternoon to let me know and I would go with her. So she decided, "let's go now" - so off we went. THROUGH the construction (AUGH) to the new (crappy) Walmart. She got Nadine's prom pictures developed.
As we waited for the photos, we went and had a late lunch at McD's, then shopped around. She needed "unmentionables", and I am in desperate need of a new bathing suit! I did not really find what I was looking for, and she bought pop and socks...
After we got the photos we went to Superstore for her to get a few things she needed there. I kept the baby while she ran in to get herself some wine. The baby and I had lots of fun looking at the Lobsters. The fish lady (I bet she loves being called that!), even took one out of the tank and sat it on the counter for us so he could see it. He was mesmerized!
By the time we got home, we had decided that we were not going to BBQ, we would make chicken casserole and hash bash (Yummy Kelly!). I also made a salad. And we had supper there.
Just as we were about to eat Cooper called, and I started to get a little antsy because if Cooper was calling that meant Al would be calling soon, so I went home not long after dessert (strawberries and whipped cream - yum!), while Andrew watched the baby for Geraldine to go for a run.
I no sooner got home and was making plans with Ibitz for tomorrow when Al called. I am glad I came home when I did! He said the weather up there is almost unbearable. Humidex in the 40's! I figured it must be hot up there if WE hit 28c in the Passage!
Tonight I cut out my dress. It is ready to sew. I would have done it tonight but I have no desire to get out the iron and ironing board tonight! I will do it tomorrow night.
Only 3 days now and Al will be home. I CANNOT WAIT! I think I am going bonkers!
John asked if we wanted to go over to Halifax Sunday night for the fireworks - on the boat! YA-HUH! That would be so WICKED! I told Al when he called and he is all for it too. I can't wait.
Now it is almost bedtime. I think I will have a shower I am all sticky and hot and Crystal sprayed me with tanning oil and I would like to wash it off.
I am going on Friday for a new hair cut. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know (JO!)
I never did get to Wanda's...
Night...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
10 comments:
Did you get a tan at least??? I am tanned but am hot and stickie too...time for another cold shower... We all complain cause it is too cold now that it is hot we complain it is too hot... Are we ever satisifed??? Sounds like you had a lot of fun with Baby Cooper... (I do not know his name...wait is it not Cory Jr??)... Ok thats it... I am not very poetic nor very wordy today... :D
I did NOT EVER complain about it being too hot. YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN! You will scare the sun away!!!!!!
And the tan is coming. A few more days...
You sound very busy and like you're having a lot of fun! YAY!
I buzzed Craig's hair tonight... the jury is still out on how it looks. I think the reaction from his brothers will be the deciding factor...
ciao!
Keeping busy til Friday, then time can stand still!
Everyone here gets buzzed... Not the most flattering of haircuts - not so much into BALD!
Keep it short...i love your hair short. Which salon are you going to?
Its really really hot here. I think today is a humidex of 42!!!! And we have a show to do outside all weekend. Not looking forward to that
I know short - she can't really glue and on haha
I am going to Scissors & Sun in the Passage.
Any suggestions besides short
You could get the batman sign buzzed into the back of your head. Or the Nike sign. Oh wait. That was cool when in Jr. High. Nevermind. :) Hey- friday is TOMORROW! YAY!
Oh Kelly, you have NO IDEA how glad I am that tomorrow is Friday!
Al is coming home TODAY! YAY YAY YAY for you! :)
YAY YAY YAY!!!! Only 13 1/2 hours left!!! haha
Post a Comment