Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Good Outweighs The Bad...

Isn't that how you always want it to be? The good outweighing the bad?

Today was Wednesday - and you know what that means... If you don't, then you need to pay closer attention...

I lead Bible Study this morning - on Prayer and Penance. Very heavy topics. We did not necessarily get to conclusions on all parts, but we DEFINITELY got food for thought...

After Bible Study it was Piano and Guitar lessons. That was just FUN. No real lesson, just Juliet and me practicing our duets for the recital and the luncheon. She decided that I do not require any more lessons, but she will be there if I run into anything I don't remember. It is just a matter of practice now. So that was pretty cool.

After that I got to go visit Brenda and her new baby. Brenda is still not 100%, unfortunately. The baby is a DARLING! And I got to hold her and cuddle her and change her and feed her... That was so nice...

Then I came home to TEENAGERS! Why is it that boys have to be so territorial? And what is it about forts? AND why is it that when they get to be a certain age they do not think they require permission to go places any longer...?

So, then it was time to take them to Youth. It was their very last Youth Group with Pastor AJ. I know Andrew is going to miss him A LOT. I don't think Andrew left his side the whole time I was there, and so I suspect that he was glued to him all night. This is very hard on him. It would be much harder if he were not going to see AJ anymore...but AJ and Kelly and the kidlettes are coming with us on Saturday to Family Days. And so I know we will see them. Andrew says he is going to go to AJ's house on Wednesdays at lunch time for his weekly "hug therapy"... Funny kid!

While the boys were at youth Queenie and I went to Zellers. I got Burgundy hair color (it was the closest I could find to PINK - so we shall see how it turns out!)

We are home now, obviously. I talked to Al on the phone. Sixteen more days! Then he has a month's vacation! And I can't wait!!!

I am now chatting with the Princessa on MSN, then I will take my cold behind and go to bed. So much for it hitting 19 degrees today like they said! I sure hope it is warm and nice for Family Days! Last year was cold and miserable!

Think happy, sunshine~y, warm thoughts for the weekend... Everyone together now...

Night All...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

2 comments:

April Mullen said...

A whole month off? That is something to look forward to... enough to get you through 16 days!

Good luck tomorrow... I, for one, will be praying for sun. :)

Kelly said...

Yay for family days! Have you done your hair yet? Does it look nice???