Remember that old Carpenter's song? Oh well, it is Tuesday anyway...
Had a doctors appointment today. He is sending me for new back/hip X-rays because it has been years since it's all been checked, and the pain is getting worse.
Picked up Al at work to take him to get new work boots, but the Tool Box was shut down early due to a death in the family, I guess. So he has to go back another day. Pain in the rear...
Went to Superstore to get prescriptions filled. ALWAYS prescriptions to be filled!
Then home to BBQ cheddar smokies.
That was, pretty much, my day.
QUEENIE, on the other hand, had a rather exciting afternoon! She met Sydney Crosby at the tennis court by the gym. Got his autograph. She said he was really good about talking to everyone and giving out autographs, when all he really wanted to do was have a game of tennis with his buddy.
I wish I had more to say, but I don't. Nothing very exciting has been going on in this neck of the woods lately.
Tomorrow is Donna Day - let's hope for something more interesting... Shall we?
NOTE: New post on "A Light In The Harbour", too.
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
6 comments:
Sounds like it should have been a "tea day" like mine was...Running here and there always leads to a nice hot cup of tea... wonders what kind I am going to have tonite??? hmmm...Well whatever kind I have it will make this rainy night even better... Sounds like Victoria had the most exciting day of all
She sure did!
And I did have Whittard of Chelsea, Mango and Passionfruit tea today. It has only 1 cup left, then all my REAL British tea is gone :(
There is a tea shop in New Minas...Did you know that?? I can hardly wait to go in :D
Lucky Victoria! That would make my day... Sidney Crosby is CUTE! ;)
Hope you have a great Donna-Day!
Love, April
I hope you had a sunny day! :) I'm praying for you. Love ya!
There were a few more raindrops when I stopped into the MFRC, but thanks:) Love you lots...
Post a Comment