Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Another "Wet" Day

Went to Bible Study this morning. It was nice, though, having everyone pray over me for the situation with a broken relationship in my life which is weighing VERY heavily on my heart. Of course, though, the "dam" broke, and the tears started again. I thought I was past that stage...

After Bible Study I went to see Peggy at the MFRC, and we talked about it some. (She is the social worker here). She told me that I need to "take back my power". I am allowing the other person's words, ideas, opinions, etc. rob me of my power. We talked about how I might go about that. We also, as usual, came around full circle to the loss of my mother and how I (we all do, as women), need to have someone in my life that fills that role. And with this broken relationship, it is compounding the grief I feel from having lost my mother - and then losing this person, who I love so very much, from my life. SO...I cried some more. I cried so much today my eyes hurt. She did give me a couple books to read. Hopefully they will help me to work through some of this.

Tonight was Victoria's band concert. They did a really good job. I enjoyed it a lot. Next year I hope to volunteer in band class. I think it would be fun. I volunteered for the choir when we were in NB, and played piano for the teacher so she could direct.

Well, the stupid hockey game is on. The "boys" are yelling and I can't think, so this is it for tonight... I don't really have anything left anyway...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

1 comment:

MY LIFE AND NO ONE ELSES said...

I will keep you in my prayers... Keep a smile on your face...this always helps me... The future always looks brighter that way.