Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Musical Day

Today was the Talent Show at Queenie's school. It wasn't bad. A lot of the kids are pretty talented.

After supper was Lighthouse. We did Karaoke. Man that was fun. I took my guitar and played Strawberry Wine and Sonny's Dream. But mostly we all just sang the Karaoke songs together. It was a blast.

I got my book in the mail today from the publisher. The SARK book that I had something published in. That was VERY exciting!

You'd think I would have more to say about all that than that, but I don't... I just want Al to call.

How was your Thursday?

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

1 comment:

MY LIFE AND NO ONE ELSES said...

My Thursday was not nearly as musically exciting as yours was apparently but I did get out and walk for miles....hehe... Did Al call yet????