Tuesday, June 12, 2007

On A Happier Note...

I got to go out for Tea with Kelly and Roni tonight! YAY! I finally got to see Roni - she only moved here 2 months ago... We had a nice long chat at Timmies (Sea Gulps was closed -boo!) Girl Time is awesome!

I watched Ella Enchanted, more or less, with Andrew today. He didn't watch it all, but most of it. Then Scooby brought home Night At The Museum. I had never seen it before. It was really good. Almost peed my pants laughing! (Good thing the doctor fixed that...!)

I was beginning to think that Kelly was not able to go out tonight, but after the movie ended she drove up. I began to think that I misunderstood and was supposed to MEET her at Timmies, but she was just late, so that was good. We still had our outing.

Now I need to go and finish my lesson for Bible Study tomorrow morning, and I really should gather all my music stuff tonight so it is ready for morning.

Today was a good day. Tomorrow will be too. I get to go see Brenda and her new baby Abigail tomorrow afternoon. YAY!

Night All...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

2 comments:

MY LIFE AND NO ONE ELSES said...

Brenda had her baby? oh.. Congratulate her for me :D... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY that is more exciting then all the tea in the world...

April Mullen said...

YAY for good days.

YAY for BIBLE BOOK CLUB in Not-Digby. :)