Monday, June 25, 2007

YAY SUN!!!

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day! The sun was shining, it was WARM! I had Brenda and Camryn over for the afternoon. We went to Sea Gulps for smoothies. I went and visited with Wanda and Sonya while Victoria played with the kids. I GOT SOME COLOR! YAY SUN!

Now it is time, almost, for bed. I am kinda tired. I think I will take my book and go to bed and wait for my Sweetie to call and say good night.

I hope tomorrow is nice too! I need to get a tan before Friday! I can't wait til Friday.

I am missing...people... I hope things blow over soon. However, I am doubtful if...people...are "pining" for {us}... Why do people have to be so mean and hateful?

At any rate - today was a GOOD day. Just because I saw some photos that made me think and remember and grieve... does not mean I am going to "pitch a tent there". I am done "camping" in that "park"...

Let's all hope for another day like today - tomorrow!

Night everyone...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

3 comments:

April Mullen said...

Yay sun here too! It might have been nice if the sun had shown up for more than a couple of hours on vacation... but we're used to rain; it has rained on every vacation since we got married ;)

I hope you feel better soon about whatever is on your mind.

I hope for sun tomorrow too... but I heard it was going to rain. Tell me that is just a rumour...

Jo said...

(((HUGS))) Sounds as though you needed a hug. Hope whatever has happened will pass over soon. Had to laugh at the "pitch a tent" comment. Never heard that one before.

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Thanks girls!

And Jo, Pitch a tent - I am not real sure where I picked that up, but someone has said you can go there, just don't pitch a tent and stay there - it was probably Lois! haha