Sunday, June 10, 2007

He Is Gone

I took Al to the airport this morning. He has called twice and is safely in Borden - the middle of nowhere...

One day down, 18 more to go...

Next weekend is Family Days. That'll be fun. Kelly is going to come with us on Saturday. Then on Sunday we are supposed to go to Not-Digby to my brother's Induction Service. Then the next weekend I would LIKE to go away, but I have not heard from the other party as of yet so I cannot say... But hopefully...

Lighthouse is this week. I really want to try to get that. I either have to keep myself busy or I will end up holed up inside the house sleeping and crying...

And speaking of sleeping... I think I will take my headache to bed soon. Night all...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

No comments: