Monday, June 4, 2007

I Did Not Post Yesterday...

All I remember is that I went to church and went to bed early... Oh wait now... I did hang out the laundry and bring it in. I say out on the back patio and had tea with Al (Oh, Elizabeth, it was Vanilla Almond). I broke all the dead twigs off my lilac tree. I walked around the yard and checked on my plants. Then Al and I went for Ice Cream while Queenie was at Cheerleading. We had Pork Loin for supper... Then I had a bath and went to bed early...

Today...? Andrew went to work with Al for school, but had to be picked up for noon, so I went to get him. From there I went to visit Geraldine. I hadn't seen her since she got back from Newfoundland yesterday (she was there for her mother's Wake). She and I went to Superstore to get a few things, and we all ended up staying at the Coopers for supper (tacos).

Now I am home. The boys are going to watch hockey and I am NOT. So I will go for a bath and go to bed...

Better Days...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMM Almond vanilla tea...mmmmmm sounds good...almost as good as vanilla rooibos... Yup that is the kind I am going to have now... sounds like your day was as uneventful as mine... I slept til the phone woke me up to remind me I have an appt on Thursday (Thank God for the hospital calling me or I would nto have remembered)... chatted online for a while then went to Sobeys or I was not going to eat tonight...and have chatted on MSN... I am not watching the hockey game because I LOVE HOCKEY!!!

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

I hate hockey. I am watching it because I have no choice...

Anonymous said...

oooops... I did not proofread very well before I sent my first comment... I AM WATCHING THE HOCKEY GAME...haha... I am going to start my own blog on tea even though there is one already...so there!!! Thanks for the idea.