Then last night I got really sad and lonely. I don't know HOW I am going to make it when Al goes away for 6-8 months. He's only been gone 10 days! I went to bed EARLY!
This morning was our last Bible Study, and we went to In Soon's to learn to make sushi. We always do something fun on the last day. AND IT WAS FUN! Kelly is going to see if In Soon will take us to the Korean market next week so we can get the ingredients for sushi so we can have our Sushi Party.
Right now I am putting the pictures on Facebook. I will also put a few on here. I just wanted to post while I was still in a happy place.
I hope everyone's day is SPLENDIFEROUS! It is SUNNY out, after all!
Our Bible Study group: Janet, Juliet, Noreen, Penney, In Soon, Me, Kelly with Isaac.
Our SUSHI!
Kelly had the MOST fun! Look at her laughing!
11:01PM
I was right...Depressed again... New post on A Light In The Harbour...
Today's "Verse-A-Day"
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9 (NIV)
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
1 comment:
Ok Im going to get all motherly here with you girly and tell you to keep reading that verse over and over again ;-) God has given you time on your own for a reason and it aint to get all down in the dumps. Think about what you need to do in your life to make it a bit different for a few months ie a new hobby. He knows you will be strong enough to get through it. Now stop crying!!;-)
Post a Comment