Saturday, June 2, 2007

Is It Facebook?

Maybe it is Facebook that is keeping people from updating their blogs? Well, I intend to get back into the habit of writing SOMETHING every night!





Today AL decided we were going to take the kids and go to Peggy's Cove. So...we did.



It was actually quite warm there today, even through the fog. The kids loved it! They did not want to leave, AND wanted to make sure we could go back next year. They were really good too! They (tried) to remember A) not to run, and B) stay off the wet/black rocks. They had fun crawling around in the crevices between the rocks.






Of course, we took lots of pictures... And now that I have High Speed, I can post them, so here you go... Peggy's Cove.




















































It was really pretty when the fog rolled in.




And no, there are no pictures of me. That is on purpose. I was feeling rather - "un~photogenic" today...



OK, there was ONE!










I hope you liked the pictures!




After we poked around the gift shop for a bit, we drove the other way back home (so we made a circle), and stopped for some "really greasy fish~n~chips" and ice cream. YUM! All in all, we had a great day!



And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

5 comments:

April Mullen said...

I haven't posted because I've been too tired... and it could be facebook... you don't really have to THINK to do that! Plus, I've been away... are THREE excuses good enough?

Good kids and good family times are sooo nice. I'm glad you had a fun time together... LOVE THE PICS!

~hugs~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures... I even checked the ones out on FB...I think we all have an addiction to FB... its the 5th thing I check in the mornings... Yup time to find a new hobby... Maybe I should start a blog like you...nahhh my life is too boring to do that... All I would write about is the weather (which is rainy) and the news (which is depressing)... Nothing is as good for a rainy day like tea is... What kind did you have today? Wonder if I have the same one in the tea cupboard... hmm... Well..I am glad you all had a great family day... I wish you many many more.

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Yes honey, three excuses are enough - haha

Elizabeth you could start a whole blog about tea?

Anonymous said...

I could start a blog about tea... I love tea.. I have 18 types/flavours/kinds at last count...no wait.. 19 cause I bought some today :D

Anonymous said...

Yup... Facebook has taken me away from blogging for sure. Updating facebook takes so little creative energy but it's kind of like having candy for breakfast. It's just sort of wrong.

That said, I have posted to my blog and I will try to be more regular.