Friday, June 22, 2007

BLONDE~FINALLY!!!

Well, I am finally blonde! It only took 3 1/2 hours in one trip to the salon (which resulted in Pink for a week), then another 2 1/2 hours there today - but I finally made it! YAY!

I got to go to Walmart over in Halifax tonight with my daughter and her friend and her friend's mom - my friend Wanda (and the little girl who lives next to them, who was crying buckets because the 2 girls were going off and leaving her behind...)

I went in search of patterns and fabric for sundresses. I got 2 patterns, but no fabric. I will have to check my stash and see what I have.

I got to talk to Al on MSN tonight, as he is at Cooper's sister's place with Cooper for the weekend. We had fun chatting with each other. I miss him a lot. I can't wait to see him. One more week! I can't wait!

My boys are babysitting tonight, going to share the profits. I hope they make out OK.

I think the neighbours are having a party, because all I hear the THUMP THUMP THUMP of the bass. I REALLY hope I can't hear it upstairs when I go to bed!

And I AM going to bed very shortly! It is not even Friday anymore! So I guess that means Al will be home in LESS THAN a week! YAY!

I am not very good at taking pictures of myself, but here is my blonde hair. I like how green it makes my eyes!

Have a great weekend everyone!





And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I like the blonde...but do you have pictures of the pink, so we can remember it? I think I'm going to miss it... :(

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Hey Kelly,

Yes I have pictures of the pink - you took them at In Soon's remember?

Jo said...

Im missing the pink already :(

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Yeah Kelly is too haha