I am just happy that he is home! We have been doing things together and just BEING for a while.
Here are a few of the things we have done...
- went shopping for new patio furniture
- had a BBQ at the Cooper's
- took the kids to the Halifax waterfront for COWS ice cream and to walk around and see the sights
- introduced Al to Wanda and Danny, and Sonya and Peter
- went to church and got to meet our new pastor and his wife
- went with John and Crystal on their boat with some friends to the Lower Deck for music, then into the harbour to watch the fireworks
- Al took AJ and Micah and our boys on a tour of the ship
- had Kelly and AJ and the kidlettes for a BBQ - then a thunder shower
- watched Shut Up And Sing
- went to a park with Wanda and Sonya and the kids for an afternoon
- spent this afternoon on our patio (on our new patio furniture!) just chillin' and reading
- went to Bible Study
That about brings us up to now. Perhaps tomorrow I will post some pictures but I do not want to fight with it tonight. Tonight I am going to go up and get into bed and read, I think...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
5 comments:
I am so happy for you... AL is home AND new patio furniture. I hope you enjoy it... did you get that nice comfy one you wanted from Superstore???
So happy that Al is home for you....and happy to see you post again :) I'm jealous at the new patio furniture...I would just like a patio!!!lol
You could always come and sit on MY patio!
That is awesome that you are able to spend time with your hubby, isn't there something wonderful being in the arms of the one you love and the one that loves you.
And Heck girl I want to come sit on your patio as well.
Come sit on my patio any time you want!
Post a Comment