That some people can be so smart and others so... Not Smart?
That some people can do one thing and others cannot seem to figure it out?
That some people seem to be able to do ANYTHING?
That EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to burn a CD, I end up wasting at least THREE before I get it right? AUGHHHH!!!!!!
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
4 comments:
You are SMART and maybe you just need to type up some cheat notes.
It will get easier over time!!
hee hee...:) I'm sorry you're having so much trouble burning cd's. It's probably your computer. I find whenever I'm feeling particularly technically incompetent, I blame my computer. Chances are, that'll help me feel better.
Yes it IS the computer! Stupid Vista! haha
Hope you are feeling better soon Kelly.
Red - looking forward to seeing you next week! We'll have to work out the details.
You're not the only one Donna, we call them coasters and Ive probably done enough for a party!!lol
Are you running Vista? How do you find it? We had a copy of it but found it clashed with a lot of things but other than that I loved it so we're waiting for a few problems to be ironed out and then reloading it.
Post a Comment