Yahooooooooo what wonderful news!!! I am so excited. The power of prayer works....
Oh that is great news Donna. I was only thinking about her last night too. Definate yah for the power of prayer.
Yay! I missed hanging out with you yesterday mornging...did Al's mom arrive?
Next week is pretty open. No company, no big plans. Next Saturday Julie McDowell and I are having a yard sale, but that's about it. :) Let me know what works for you!
That is wonderful news! YAY!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yahooooooooo what wonderful news!!! I am so excited. The power of prayer works....
Oh that is great news Donna. I was only thinking about her last night too. Definate yah for the power of prayer.
Yay! I missed hanging out with you yesterday mornging...did Al's mom arrive?
Next week is pretty open. No company, no big plans. Next Saturday Julie McDowell and I are having a yard sale, but that's about it. :) Let me know what works for you!
That is wonderful news! YAY!
Post a Comment