Friday, July 20, 2007

Evidently I Do Not Update This Often Enough

But I don't really have a whole lot to say...

But, here goes...

My sister had her surgery today. She had a tumor removed from her ear, which all of a sudden is now referred to by the doctor as a "disease"... Not sure what to make of that. I want to be at the hospital when the doctor arrives in the morning so I can ask!

Last night I went out for nachos and drinks with my friend Nadine. We had fun laughing at a few drunk girls who thought they were hot and thought they could dance...

Today, like I said, I went to the hospital to see my sister, then came home, had supper, then went to the mall to meet the girls from the Women In Blue website - for Military wives. We had more fun that should be allowed eating ice cream and drinking coffee. Can't wait for our next get together. I am considering going White Water Rafting with them next month, however I am certain that my husband will say an emphatic NO! "You can't even get out of a canoe without getting hurt! You broke your foot BOWLING! And you want to go White Water Rafting. Are you nuts?" This is what I expect to hear. If hear otherwise I will let you know. I, personally, think it would be fun. {And yes, I remember that Fetty class when we learned that "I, personally" is redundant - but, Sandy, I don't care!}

The jewellery store called and my bracelet is ready. That was fast! And I am glad. My wrist feels naked. I will go get it tomorrow.

That's about it. I am rather famished and think I might order a donair.... {HEHE Spellcheck does not recognize "donair"}

Have a great weekend!

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

3 comments:

RedFridayGirl said...

Thanks for posting.. and i canèt wait to hear an update on your sister,, sending lots of love and prayers your way!!!

thanks for hanging with us tonight it was so nice to meet you.. and we would love for you to go white water rafting with us.. sending you love girl.. you put a smile on my face.

April Mullen said...

Prayers for your sister.

:) ...and for you.

RedFridayGirl said...

Did you go talk to the DR??? How is your sister doing?? She has been in my prayers all weekend.