Saturday, August 4, 2007

I Think It's Time

However, I do not have anything "clever" to say... Just giving updates of my life seem so mundane, and really, who cares what I do day to day? As Karen would say, "Same s#*t, different pile..."


Al is back to work now from Leave. I spend all Monday sulking on the sofa because the ship, being so kind and thoughtful, came back into port just to pick him up... They were to sail til Thursday, but came home a day early because they ran out of water. Ever hear the saying, "Water, water everywhere, not a drop to drink"? Well, that was it... So he came home on Wednesday afternoon, which was nice! He also announced that he is taking me on a date on Sunday night. Well, as luck would have it, I found 2 beautiful dresses on Clearance for $10.00 each, so... A date AND a new dress! {I know where we are going, but I am not going to tell you. I need something to write about next week... And there will be pictures.}


Al is leaving on Tuesday for PEI for the Run for Wishes, for the Children's Wish Foundation. They are running from tip to tip. Our friend Chad is going as the "official" photographer. I told him to make sure he gets a picture of Al as he becomes the first to collapse. {Al only ran ONCE in preparation for this marathon... Men, they think they are invincible.}


Well, seeing as I have nothing clever to say, I will just show you a picture I took and say Sayonara!



And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

2 comments:

MY LIFE AND NO ONE ELSES said...

I was going to "blast" you for not updating your blog...but you did so I will simply say thank you. I wish you would take more pictures like this current one. I think you are turning into a beautiful photographer.

RedFridayGirl said...

I can't wait to see your new dress' I bet you they are beautiful. Gotta love the Navy.. hold your breath and it will change again.. lol... So where are you going for Date night??

See you Wednesday!