Monday, August 27, 2007

It Is Sunny!

What a beautiful day. Love the weather! So why am I sitting inside on my computer? I really don't know. I came in to check for email from Al and kinda got "busy".

Karen is here. She arrived yesterday from BC, and is heading home to Newfoundland tomorrow morning. Short visit... Too short. She is outside reading under my lilac tree (it is too big to be called a "lilac bush"!)

Pretty soon we shall head to Staples, then I have to go get Al, and try to drive with my stupid sore leg.

Anyway, I just thought I would say it is a gorgeous day and I hope the weather lasts for the rest of the week - particularly Friday!

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Loooove your new blog! :)

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Thanks Kelly!

RedFridayGirl said...

Hey Girl... I am glad that you got to see Karen.... I hope that you are feeling ok after your accident. Sending you huge Hugs.. Hope you are feeling better soon.

I hope there is awesome weather for your Corn Boil!! I hope to attend!!