Sunday, August 26, 2007

I WOULD...

Post pics of yesterday at McNab's Annual Beach Party - but our camera went for a swim {in Al's pocket when he got dunked!} The good news - I AM getting a new camera this week!

Oh, and by the way - I did NOT get hurt on the boat. I did NOT get hurt on the island. I did NOT get hurt on the way back home! I did, however, slip in the shower when I got home, and I think I pulled the muscles in the back of my leg, from my butt to my foot!

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

2 comments:

RedFridayGirl said...

Yahoo.. that it wasn't you that was dumped or you that fell anywhere.. except for the shower.. I am sorry I giggled a little bit...

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Well, you didn't expect me to go a whole weekend without getting hurt now did you?