Monday, August 13, 2007

It's Time...

Al left for PEI Tuesday. He ran the island from tip to tip, about 15 KM each day, he said. He got home yesterday, tired - and cranky today!

Wednesday I had the MCF ladies over for dessert night. Here are a few pictures of that.





Jessica, Rebecca, Juanita, and Renee.






Sonia, Ann (with Babe), Camille, and Laurie.





Juanita, Shelley, and Sonia.





And Sonia's beautiful belly!

Thursday I went for French Onion Soup at Cafe Michelle with Kelly. It was nice visiting with her as we have not had much of a chance to see each other lately. Then we went to Walmart to pick up a few things. Then I spent the rest of the evening practicing my guitar.


Friday I went to Kingston to pick up JaCynda. Victoria got her hair trimmed at Aunt Mimi's salon. Then we went to visit my friend Sherry, who I have not seen in YEARS! It was so nice seeing her. Can't wait for her to come and spend a weekend!


Then we went to Amy and Archie's for a visit. She is healing well from her surgery, but she did go back to work a week too soon, I think.



After that we went to Sandy's for supper. I took some pictures there...






Anic, Sandy, and me making Alfredo Chicken Pasta for supper, with garlic cheese bread and Ceasar Salad.







Andrew and Sandy.






Victoria and Sandy.






Victoria and JaCynda.







Winston.



We got home around 11:30 and went right to bed.



Saturday I was planning to take them to the Ceilidh in Lake Charlotte, but when I found out that it was going to cost me $60, I decided not to. I prepared food for our trip the next day, then we went with John and Crystal and a bunch of others to McNab's Island for the day. When we got back, we went to "the buskers", which we never saw! I ended up being the Designated Driver, again - with the perks of a BOUNCER as well!


Here are what pictures I have of Saturday before the batteries died.



Baby Cooper's first boat ride!





The coolest baby on the block!



Sunday we went to Sand Castle Competition in Clam Harbour. Here are a few pictures taken there. {Out of order and staying that way!}





Andrew, Sebastien, and Cody proudly displaying their creation - The LEVIATHAN.






Cody working away.






Cody and Sebastien working on their LEVIATHAN.






Victoria's Sea Turtle.





The LEVIATHAN.






Again...








Victoria working away.


When we got back Al was in Mount Uniake with Scooby so we went to get him, then to baby Cooper's birthday (which was Saturday) and had ice cream cake.





Today we went back to the Valley to take JaCynda home. We stopped at Hennigar's for Ice Cream. Went to Sandy's office so JaCynda could see her again before she went home. Then we finally made it to Kingston, dropped her off to her Mama, then came back home.





Pictures of Hennigar's.


Andrew and JaCynda in front of the fountain.



JaCynda and me in front of the fountain.






The fountain with koi in it.


And, of course, no weekend would be complete with out an injury to my person!


















Aren't my bruises pretty? I fell between the boat and the dock. It was not tied up (which I did NOT know), and there was not ladder, so we were climbing from the boat to the dock. But, I - being as brilliant as I am, pushed against the dock and, thus, moved the boat. It is a good thing Cooper was behind me and grabbed me or I would have ended up squished between the boat and the dock. I am so accident prone...





And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Nice bruises. If there was a bruise competition, you would win. :) Andrew and JaCynda are cute together.

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Hey thanks Kelly! Do you suppose there would be a cash prize? Hey, everyone has to be good at SOMETHING! haha

They are cute, I love her. I want to keep her.

RedFridayGirl said...

Ok first off... OMG.. those bruises are huge.. note to self baby-sit you when we are out together.. or bring first aid.. lol..

Thanks again for having us over, I had a great time.. it is nice to meet new people. Tell Lori if you ever see her again that sorry I was a little wild.

Can't wait for Friday night.. it will be nice to see you again. Tel lyour kids they did an awesome job with there sandcastles... they are awesome.

Jo said...

You are something else at times arent you!! Do you know how lucky you were girl???? (just coming over all motherly there ;-))

Andrew and JaCynda look so sweet together. She looks like a lovely girlfriend for him to have.

Kelly said...

I miss you! We should hang out soon. The rest of this week is pretty packed, but next week is a little better. What do ya say we get together!?!?!