Tuesday, August 7, 2007

~~~~FUN~~~~

Our date started out on board HMCS Charlottetown for eats and drinks. I was very worried that I would not know anyone as there is only one person on Al's ship that I know, and Al said that he didn't think Kendall had signed up. As luck would have it - he did. So...

Here is Kendall's girlfriend Krista and me on the jetty waiting for the bus to take us to Murphy's.



And here is Al and me on the jetty.



We boarded the Harbour Queen I for our Harbour Cruise.

Here is Krista with the wind blowing in her hair. {She thought that was awesome, haha}



And here I am with the wind blowing through my hair. {Can you see it? No? Me either...}



Oh, and look. Me trying to be sultry...



This is one of the bridges as we were coming up on it. I love this picture.



Al carrying my purse. HEHE



This is Mike - AKA "Straight Guy". He was funny. And no, Krista was not grabbing me, it just looks like it.



Al all cool and aloof.



Kendall and Krista.

Al and me.


Krista and me - and yes that is my lipstick on her cheek. She wanted a kiss... haha


Al sure can dance - when there is free beer!



So, after the Harbour Cruise we all headed to the nearby beer tent, as it was still early. There was a Salsa band playing (they were pretty good too!), so we decided to try to Salsa dance. We sucked. My body STILL hurts!

This is the band.



Kendall, Krista, and Al.



Kendall, me, and Al.




And this is what happens when there is free beer.

Al pretending he is in jail... "I didn't mean to do it..."





Then I got to drive dunk people to McDonald's then home. It was so much fun! The night was perfect for it. The breeze was even warm! Absolutely gorgeous!

I hope you enjoyed our adventure.


And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

4 comments:

RedFridayGirl said...

It looks like you all had so much fun!! Wish I could have come partied with you... You looked beautiful in your new dress.. .

Can't wait until we all party!!

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Oh Red, we did have fun! And thanks! I love my new dress!

We will have a pre-party tomorrow night. ;)

Kelly said...

I like the last paragraph, which if you read it without reading the rest of the post- makes it sound like it was a perfect night for driving drunk people home. :) It made me laugh. Sounds like you had an awesome time. I'm impressed that you tried to salsa dance...that must be hard. I'm looking forward to tomorrow afternoon! :)

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Kelly you are so funny. Yes it does rather doesn't it?