Thursday, August 30, 2007

Update

I went to see my doctor today...FINALLY. He was not overly impressed with the ER. He said that there was an abnormality in my neck and so I need to wear a soft cervical collar for at least 10 days (or until physio tells me otherwise, once I get IN TO physio). He also wants to get an X-Ray of my knee as I can't straighten it all the way without searing pain! He gave me a prescription for Flexeril - a muscle relaxant.

The collision center said that the damage to my truck is about $4270! They are waiting for the OK from the insurance company to order the parts to fix it. In the meantime we have a rental van. I hate it. The driver's seat, at the spot I need it to drive, doesn't lock properly into place and it jerks and hurts my neck and back.

I was very blessed to have my friend Shelley come and clean my house for me for the party tomorrow night. Then we had fun singing some old hymns as I played the piano, then some old country and westerns as I played the guitar. The house looks great. Just bathrooms left for me clean tomorrow, and get the decorations.

The Corn Boil is NOT going to be cancelled due to the rain, we are just going to move it inside. I hope it turns out to be fun and I hope that people come!

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

1 comment:

RedFridayGirl said...

Oh honey i am so sorry to hear that your still not doing well... Hopefully Physio helps.. there is a place here in burnside called Medicine in Motion they are awesome and can usually get you in same day!!

That was so nice of Shelley to come help you clean. It's great to have friends.

I think that i might be over for the corn boil can I maybe be a pop in