Well, this time when he went away, I didn't end up with PINK hair! I just got a shihtzu, that's all. Isn't he a cutie? He has no name yet. I am waiting for him to tell me what it is. The name I had picked out was Charlotte, but since he's a BOY not a GIRL, I can't really get away with naming him Charlotte. He is quite the cuddle~er though!
After much deliberation I have decided to name him Horatio. What do you think?
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
1 comment:
Picture # 4 from the top is my favorite...He looks like he is trying to say "But Mommy I didnt mean to pee on your red velvet jacket"...Yup picture # 4... Even for a dog he's cute... Thats the best I can do on short notice...I was awakened at 145am for some reason or other...hint hint...Horatio still looks like a Hudson or Baxter...:D
Post a Comment