When you feel crappy and there is a reason for it, it is not quite so bad. I mean, feeling crappy is NEVER good, but at least when there is a reason, well, there's a REASON. But when you are feeling crappy and can't figure out what the reason is, that just makes you feel even crappy~er.
Reasons To NOT Feel Crappy Today:
~ It was reasonably warm today. No snow, no rain. These are "non-crappy" things.
~ Went and had tea at Ashley's. Definitely a "non-crappy" thing.
~ Was invited to go over to Ashley's for drinks later this evening. "Non-crappy".
~ House is reasonably clean. CERTAINLY "non-crappy".
~ Wearing my "skinny jeans" and the t-shirt I couldn't get on on Christmas. "Non-crappy"!
Reason TO Feel Crappy Today:
~ Am cold. Kinda crappy, but not devastatingly so.
~ Guitar playing SUCKS! Kinda crappy, but no more so than it was yesterday.
~ Victoria's sleepover got cancelled due to illness at friend's house. Crappy, but more for her than for me. Really, just means I don't have to drive to Cole Harbour tonight, and tomorrow, and then, on Sunday, again. Not really registering very high on the crappy~ness scale.
~ Al's away. This is not new. Crappy, but not NEW crappy.
Well, still don't know why I am feeling crappy. Can't seem to shake it though. Even playing my piano (which is normally a great stress-relief) didn't help.
Need cheering up... Any ideas?
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
No comments:
Post a Comment