Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008

Well another year gone, another one begun. I now can say my Sailor will be home "this year", however, that still seems a long way off.

We had a nice Christmas, despite the fact that Al's away. He called and talked to us on Christmas day. We also went and had Christmas dinner at our friends' place. We went to Al's father's for Boxing Day dinner, then on the 27th, dinner at another family's place from church. Then on the 28th we went to Doaktown to spend some time with the Leas. I was SO happy to spend time with Lois. I miss her so much. It was great! We intended to come home on New Year's Eve, but seeing as we were in the middle of New Brunswick, we kinda got snowed in, so we came home yesterday.

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas, and I wish you all the best in 2008!

Love to everyone...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

No comments: