HAHA I made you speechless hahaha
Made Al speechless too!
Just so you know i do exist, I'm commenting on your blog too, lol. Just this once.McKenna
Thanks McKenna... You COULD check it out occassionally. I put pictures Al send from OP Altair on there, you might be interested in. Not to mention my brilliant writing (when I am not whining like I was today)
Donna you really are an amazing writer...between you and Sandy, you both got the talent.
I usually say that writing is not something I do, it is who I am. Remember, I got published last year!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAHA I made you speechless hahaha
Made Al speechless too!
Just so you know i do exist, I'm commenting on your blog too, lol. Just this once.
McKenna
Thanks McKenna... You COULD check it out occassionally. I put pictures Al send from OP Altair on there, you might be interested in. Not to mention my brilliant writing (when I am not whining like I was today)
Donna you really are an amazing writer...between you and Sandy, you both got the talent.
I usually say that writing is not something I do, it is who I am. Remember, I got published last year!
Post a Comment