Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bells Will Be Ringing

OP Altair Strike Force
O Bells will be ringing
this sad sad sad news
Oh what a Christmas
to have the blues


Al in Gibraltar

My baby's gone
I have no friends
To wish me greetings
once again



Al in Gibraltar


O Choirs will be singing
Silent Night


Al in Egypt


Christmas carols
by candle light


Al in Egypt

Please come home for Christmas
Please come home for Christmas



Al in Egypt


If not for Christmas



Al in Egypt

by New Years night



Al in Egypt


Al in Egypt

Friends and relations
Send salutations
Sure as the stars shine up above


Al in Egypt

But this is Christmas
Yeah, it's Christmas my dear

It's the time of year
to be with the one you love



Al in Egypt

So won't you tell me
You'll never more roam
Christmas and the New Year
Will find you home


There`ll be no more sorrow
No grief and pain
And I'll be happy, happy, once again



Some of the crew of HMCS Charlottetown on the Flight Deck
There be no more sorrow
No grief and pain
It'll be a happy, Christmas,
once again



Merry Christmas from the SUP guys on HMCS Charlottwetown



And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
(Bells Will Be Ringing - The Eagles)

1 comment:

MY LIFE AND NO ONE ELSES said...

The pictures are beautiful and I think that your tribute to Al is amazing...Keep up your great attitude and he will be home sooner than you think.