Monday, March 3, 2008

I Have Plane Tickets!

But not to Greece - I have two tickets to the UK. We are flying into London, renting a car, then driving around England, Scotland and Ireland. It just sounds glorious! I can't wait.

This seems to be a lot less stressful than trying to plan a trip to Greece. I would like to go to Greece someday, but sometime when we have more money and more time.

Al's been busy on the ship catching smugglers, rescuing people... There are lots of stories about them online. Just Google "HMCS Charlottetown" under the NEWS heading for Google and you will be able to read what they have been up to. Al is on the Boarding Party so he was involved in at least SOME of these operations. He said, "The Charlottetown has really gone above and beyond what other Cdn ships have done over here." You can tell that he is proud to be serving, and I am so very proud of him.

February has flown by. So fast that I didn't even get to have a "Thank GOD January is OVER" party! Now lets hope the next 2 months go by just as quickly.

For those of you who do not yet know, I am working for Cotton Ginny again. And I still love it. I didn't think I would remember things (ie: paperwork things) from the last time I worked there when we lived in Moncton, but it is coming back to me.

I guess that is all for tonight. Time for a shower and bed.

Night All...

And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

2 comments:

MY LIFE AND NO ONE ELSES said...

I was going to "yell" at you if your blog was not updated...You are supposed to be updating on a regular basis to keep us all informed of how things are going. I am really proud of YOU for being so strong and getting through this deployment. As proud as I am of Al for serving our country, I am even more proud of you for being so strong and resiliant. Keep it up, the next two months will fly by.

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

I don't feel very strong some days. Some days I just want to curl up in my bed with a book and a movie - which is where I am headed right now.