This is the song that we are singing in Church tomorrow for Easter. Happy Easter everyone.
So, 1 month, 2 weeks, and 1 day til my deployed sailor gets home. It is getting close, and I can't wait! 46 days... YAHOO!
Work is going well. I told the DM that I was ready to be promoted now. She never answered me...
Horatio is doing well. Not so well with the potty training, but it is hard with the kids not really paying attention when I am at work. I hope that it doesn't make it impossible to train him...
Kids are...kids. They want Daddy to come home. And they want school to be over. And they want the snow to go away. Sounds like what we all want.
The calendar says it is Spring. But all that white stuff out there makes it very difficult to believe!
I went up to see Lois last weekend, which was awesome. I sang "Via Dolorosa" in church there. I think I did OK, made a few "I'm Kinda Nervous" mistakes, bit overall not bad. I love Lois. I wish they could move back...
After church tomorrow we are going to Al's father's for Easter dinner, which is nice, but it would be so much nicer to be able to spend time with just them, but Al's sister and their 5 kids will be there too. Going to be pretty chaotic with 8 kids in the house... It usually is. My kids are staying over night at Grandma and Grandpa's, and they are bringing them home Monday when I get off work. That will be nice. Be even nicer if I didn't have to work and could actually enjoy the break... Oh well...
So now I am waiting for Sandy to get here. She is coming down to go shopping and she should be here any time now.
I colored my hair this morning - "Light Ash Brown". I now have no gray! YAY!
Everyone around me is getting sick with that sore throat. I HOPE I don't get it. I do not have time to be sick.
Horatio is learning how to sing. It is pretty cute!
Well, I guess that is all for today. I am pretty boring, I know...
Hope everyone is well.
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
1 comment:
Yes "He's alive, forever, amen"... I wish I had of made it to Easter Sunday church services but trying to talk Paul into going is like climbing a hill with both legs broken and being blind. A bad analogy I know but one that works at this time of day.
I am glad you are keeping busy...It does make the time go faster.
I am really proud of you for sticking it out with this job. Keep up the good work.
My blog has been updated... Might you get a moment to check it out I wonder...
Post a Comment