1) "1 month and 4 weeks til my deployed sailor comes home" - Isn't 1 month and 4 weeks actually 2 months?
*edited to say: HOW did it go from "1 MONTH and 4 WEEKS", TO "1 MONTH, 3 WEEKS, and 6 DAYS" in the time it took to post????*
2) I am finished cleaning for tonight. I have a (somewhat) sparkling kitchen, and a "sanitary" bathroom (the floors can wait).
3) I like my job. Time to get promoted I think...
4) Having a sweet-tooth and nothing sweet is a BAD combination!
5) I like my new yellow bra. I think it is the nicest, comfy~est bra I have ever owned!
6) I do NOT like the smell of the cream stuff that I have to clean the top of my stove with. EW, it is on my hands and won't wash off!
7) I am VERY glad to announce that I have places for all 3 of the kidlettes for when my Sailor~Man and I go to the UK.
8) I am VERY excited that my Sailor~Man and I are going to the UK.
9) I am ECSTATIC that my Sailor~Man and I are going to the UK - KIDLET~LESS!
10) I want my new tattoo before we go to the UK, but if I get it, then we will have that much less money to do things there. I guess Scott isn't going anywhere.
11) "1 month and 4 weeks" is actually 58 days.
12) My first closing shift is tomorrow night. This morning I learned how to open.
13) Ibitz just signed on MSN - so did Tanya. I wonder who will be the first to comment on my blog? Anyone wish to make a wager?
14) I am CERTAIN that there is a dining room table under that mess somewhere. I KNOW there is! I can see the table legs!
15) I am going to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - as soon as my kit arrives. { http://www.stampinup.com/ca/enc/default.asp }
There... 15 randoms. That is all I can think of...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
5 comments:
FIRST TO COMMENT!!!
I'm excited about your randoms
very well done...sounds like you have the next 58 days well planned and organized as well as your trip...i am so excited for you...
Very good. You were one minute apart! According to time her, but really, you Tanya messaged me then Ibitz right after, so I think it was seconds...
Glad to here everything is going well.. I went up to visit you at your new store but you weren't working :-(
Oh:( When did you go?
Post a Comment