...but there isn't very much going on that is exiting... No real news since the last post.
I am still studying, still working. Still don't have a whole lot of time for much else.
I have tickets to go see Johnny Reid, which is very exciting! I can't wait. April is, now, too far away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09m8PMk9hm0
We are puppy-sitting for my friend Angela, who is gone to BC for her house-hunting trip. This posting season is proving to be another rough one! Not looking forward to that!
For family who may be reading this, and close friends who are in the know, our Man~Child seems to be doing better. He has decided that he does not like the ADHD meds, so has come off them completely, and he is much more pleasant now. Only complaints from his teachers now is that he is having trouble focusing and staying on task. This is much preferable! He plans to graduate in January. We hope that he does his schoolwork and goes to class so that he can do so. He plans to join the Navy when he is finished.
No new news on the other two kidlettes. They are well.
We have been lucky, in that we have not been hit with that horrendous flu that is going around! Thank God! We are hoping that it is passed, completely, so that we do not get hit going forward.
I had my hands operated on for Carpal Tunnel. One in November, and one in February. The left one first, which I could feel a difference right away. The right one, although healing faster than the left, still wakes me up in the night going to sleep. The doctor told me that the damage to the nerve in this hand was worse, in that she could visibly see the bruising. I am wondering if the damage was permanent?? I go see her again in a couple weeks, so I will ask her.
Well, I think that's it, Tanya. Nothing overly exciting.
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
No comments:
Post a Comment