- Posting Season sucked, with many of our friends getting posted away. The first time we have really been hit.
- I am taking a course through NSCC's Virtual Campus. Medical Laboratory Assistant. Had good marks first term - 87%, 87%, 92%, & 93%.
- I had the chance to go to Toronto to see Al, and to visit with our friend Abby while the Charlottetown was on her Great Lakes trip. That was lots of fun.
- We have decided to abandon Hillside, and take the plunge into Deep Water, in the hope that our teenagers would be more apt to heed - at least pay attention to! - sermons from someone they like (and the fact that MY friends are there, really is just an added bonus!)
- Christmas was nice, and we had a fun New Years snow-bound in Malcolm's cabin!
- I have a new job. I am Cash Supervisor at Shopper's Drug Mart on Mumford Road.
Now we are current. Al is away right now, thankfully it is only a few days' trip. He'll be home tomorrow - only, except the storm is coming TODAY! It figures...
I just wanted to update, I am going to try to update more frequently. Now it is time to get ready for work.
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
No comments:
Post a Comment