Monday, February 11, 2008

I Feel Like Writing

But I don't really have anything to say...

We are over halfway done this deployment. January seemed to go on for MONTHS!, but February, so far, is speeding right along. Al has boughten me some lovely presents over there and I can't wait to post pictures of them when he gets back. I am also looking forward to going away with him for a couple weeks when he gets home. I am SO ready to have my husband by my side again! If ever I complain about Al having to go away for a month or 2, please remind me how much longer 6 months is! This is brutal. I really feel for the ones who actually end up in Khandahar. They stay for 9, 12, 14 months at a time! Their babies won't even know them when they get home!

I should be sleeping... I have Coffee Connections in the morning where I am facilitating a chocolate making class. Then in the afternoon I have a meeting at Cotton Ginny to sign my paperwork so I can start my new job next week. I hope my body co-operates!

I have been thinking of my friends and missing some of them quite a bit lately. Seems I haven't seen a lot of them for quite some time. Some I haven't even had an opportunity to talk to in ages! Hopefully I will get a chance to soon. I don't even know if they check my blog that much anymore where I have not been consistant lately. BUT, nevertheless, I want to say HI, and I'M THINKING OF YOU to:

  • April {AKA Princessa Mirabella}
  • Kelly
  • Roni
  • Brenda
  • Lois

I miss you all and hope to either talk to you or see you sometime real soon!

Well, as it is after 2AM, and I have to get up fairly early in the morning, I guess this is it for now. Not very exciting, I know...


And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

5 comments:

MY LIFE AND NO ONE ELSES said...

Very nicely said and done. Your blog is much easier to look at now, especially since my eyes wont stop watering...Dont suppose you want an Alfie to add to your collection? I am apparently allergic to him.

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Thanks - and NO THANKS!

MY LIFE AND NO ONE ELSES said...

Fine then, I will find another good home for him. :D

Kelly said...

I like your new blog. :) Yes, we must get together soon!

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

Hi Kelly! Thanks. And yes we need to get together! I miss you!