The time is drawing ever closer. We have our briefing on the 16th. Then I will receive all the information that I need for his trip. Questions will be answered thus relieving a lot of stress.
This is Thanksgiving Weekend, and he sails when he goes back to work on Tuesday and gets back Friday. My birthday is, of course, while he is gone. The day after he gets home, though, we are going to Octoberfest at the Sea King Club with Marie and Veronica. That should be fun. I have never been to an Octoberfest before.
We still need to sit down with the kids and sort out some sort of plan for while he is gone. What they would like to do to help pass the time, and a chore chart so that there will be no question as to whose turn it is for whatever.
And speaking of chores, I have a list of things I would like for Al to do before he goes. I hope that he gets to them because it is things that I can't really do myself.
I am in a much better place this week. I am in the "let's get er done" mode this week, whereas last week I was in the "holy crap how am I ever going to survive?". That is not to say I won't return to that place, but I will enjoy THIS place for now. There is a lot that needs to be done before he goes, so hopefully we can get everything accomplished.
So, on that note, I will go see if it is my turn in Scrabulous yet.
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
4 comments:
Hi hon, I was only thinking this morning and wondering when he was leaving. You'll do good and you will be pleasantly surprised at the end of it and think "wow I did good didn't I" You just tell those kidlets from me that they had better behave themselves or I will be down to sort them out ;-)...and that wont be pleasant!!!!lol
If I tell you that they are bad will that mean you will come donw?
Sorry i haven't really been posting.. Sending you super big hugs!!
Everything will blow by and you won't even realize he is gone!! Remember we are here for you, always.
Thanks Love! I know you are here ;)
Post a Comment