It started with a lovely Tea Party with Kathleen and her Princess. We had cherry tarts, apples and dip, and devilled eggs with our tea. She gave me a jar of her home made chutney with pretty velvet fabric and ribbon wrapped around it. Thanks Kath!
We even used pretty tea cups!
And I played with an editing program and made this.

She had everything all set up for me when I got there.
And I antiqued this picture too. I love this new program!

Then I went to Kelly's for another tea party. We had apple crisp with our tea.
And Roni even came!!!
And brought me the most beautiful flowers!!!! Thanks Roni!
{Ok, so I LOVE the VERY colorful, GLITTERY flowers!!!!!!}
Tonight I had my Facilitation Class. Holly and Catherine brought me cake(s) - candles and everything!
Singing Happy Birthday to me.
Blowing out the candles. {Please do not look at my bald spot :( }
So here we are having McCain Deep 'N Delicious cakes. A chocolate one and a vanilla one. Thanks girls!
Victoria made me a pretty card and drew a lovely picture for Mommy *smile*.
And so this was my GREAT birthday! Made special by great friends!
I miss my Sweetie, but he will be home tomorrow. Tomorrow night I am going out with some girlfriends for dinner, drinks, and dancing. And Saturday I am celebrating with Al at Oktoberfest at the Sea King Club.
I can't remember when I had such a great birthday!
A HUGE thank you and lots of love to everyone who made it special!
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
3 comments:
Aww Happy Birthday again honey. Looks like you had a good day. Those flowers are gorgeous arent they, too good to die within a couple of weeks. Are you pressing them?? You could scrapbook them....yes paper scrapbook ;-)
I posted here but I don't see it :-( I said that it looks like you had an amazing day and your flowers are beautiful!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!
That's weird RED. I don't know what would have happened. There is nothing in my Unmoderated Comments.
Post a Comment