Today seems to be a better day than yesterday. Kinda got off on the wrong foot when I went downstairs to wash my "delicates" and saw the disaster area that is my basement - then the I-don't-know-how-long-they-were-sitting-there clothes in the washer that needed to be washed again. However, I made arrangements for a friend to come for coffee after work to defuse my Pre-Deployment Jitters, then another friend challenged me to a game of Scrabble on Facebook, and then I made plans with another friend (whose boyfriend is going to be sailing with Al) to come and look over the deployment info that I have, because she doesn't have any, and she is going to stay for supper.
My original plan for this morning was to go to the MFRC and work on my Deployment Binders, but that doesn't look like it is going to happen, so... I am cleaning the kitchen and making tuna melts for myself. *It must be a better day if I am feeding myself at lunch time...*
Anyway, I just wanted to let y'all know that the mood of yesterday has lifted - if nothing else, at least momentarily. Must run, it is probably my turn in Scrabble - and I am getting the pants beat off me!
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
4 comments:
I'm glad today looks brighter. :)
Thanks Kelly. :)
Yahoo.. for a better day!! Remember to take care of yourself cause if you don't then you can't take care of your family.
Sending you big hugs and love.
Right back at ya Red!
(Thanks for everything!)
Post a Comment