I got my truck back today - YAY! She looks as good as new. And the damage - $4272.52 - thank God for Insurance!
Started physio Monday. She says that there is a lot of damage in my neck and I need to wear a "soft collar" all the time - and it is a royal pain in the you know what! And she says that there is significant nerve damage in my spine. Wonderful. We started acupuncture yesterday. I had today off, and go again tomorrow - for more acupuncture I suspect.
That's it for today. Short and sweet. Night all...
And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It
4 comments:
Yahoo... your baby is back.. It is so much better driving your own vehicle.
That is so bad about your neck are you able to get anything $$ wise from the accident? I hope so!!
I hope al lthe physio and accupuncture works. Sending you super big hugs and love!!
Yay for your truck, Yay for insurance! Not so much yay for neck collars and spinal nerve damage. :( Take it easy!
Oh hon, that is just what you could do without isnt it. I have found a wonderful chiropractor who does this treatment called GRT Lite Therapy and it is amazing!!! Apparently it is really good for Fibro too and theres no hard creaking and cracking. I can well recommend it.
How are you? I haven't seen you in forever!!!
Post a Comment