Thursday, May 1, 2008

~~~~~~BLISS~~~~~~

  • A new dress
  • A day at the Spa
  • Soft skin
  • Aromatherapy
  • Good friends
  • REAL RED lipstick
  • A Gala
  • Good food
  • Laughter
  • Knowing there are only 5 days left

God is good! All the time!

All the time! God is good.

~~~~~~BLISS~~~~~~



And so, today, this is...
Life As I Know It

4 comments:

MY LIFE AND NO ONE ELSES said...

GOD IS GOOD...IN ALL WAYS...Blessed be...5 more days...

RedFridayGirl said...

5 days.. yahooo... I hope you have an amazing homecoming... It will be so nice to see your man!! Post a picture of your new lipstick and dress..

Life As I Know It / A Light In The Harbour said...

I will post a picture as soon as Wendy sends it to me. My camera batteries were dead and I couldn't find my charger, so I didn't get any taken myself.

RedFridayGirl said...

Tomorrow is the big day!! HAPPY HOME COMING~!~~